Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Focus of the Reflective Paper
The primary function of human resource management
is to increase the effectiveness and contribution of employees in the
attainment of organizational goals and objectives. Consider all the
areas of HRM that have been discussed in class:
- EEO and Affirmative Action,
- Human resources planning, recruitment, and selection,
- Human resources development,
- Compensation and benefits,
- Safety and Health, and
- Employee and labor relations.
Submit a Reflective Paper in which you explain how
these aspects work together to perform that primary function. Are any
aspects more important than the others? Why or why not? How do you
believe the HRM role can be optimized for shaping organizational and
The Reflective Paper must: (a) identify the main
issues in the chosen area, (b) demonstrate new learning that has
occurred, (c) include class activities or incidents that facilitated
learning and understanding, (d) identify specific current and/or future
applications and relevance to your workplace, and (e) reflect the
potential impact to your future career plans or even in your personal
life at home. The emphasis of the Reflective Paper should be on parts
‘d’ and ‘e,’ and on the application of new learning. Explore, in depth,
the benefits of the new learning and understanding that has taken place.
Writing the Reflective Paper
The Reflective Paper:
- Must be eight double-spaced pages in length,
excluding the cover page and reference page, and formatted according to
APA style as outlined in your approved style guide.
- Must include a cover page that includes:
- Name of paper
- Student’s name
- Course number and name
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use APA style as outlined in your approved style guide to document all sources.
- Must include, on the final page, a
Reference List that is completed according to APA style as outlined in
your approved style guide.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
*** Must be original without plagairism because I will run it through turnitin before I pay the final Payment********