Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Choose one film or media segment used in class and reflect on your thoughts from this excerpt. Students must use a minimum of 3 reputable sources. Sources must be cited within the text and in a References page using MLA or APA format. When critiquing the media segment, consider the following: What was the sexual content of the media segment? Do you believe the segment accurately portrays sexuality in American society? Why or why not?
The paper should also address 3-4 of the following questions:
- What did you learn from this film/media example?
- How did the film/media segment connect to some of the topics or concepts that we have discussed in class?
- What circumstances in the past may have caused this event/way of thinking to become prevalent in society?
- Does the film/media segment remind you of something else that has taken place in another state or country?
- How might this film/media segment affect you or other people’s lives?
- What is your opinion of the film/media segment and why do you feel that way?
- What can you do (or have you done) to initiate change in your own thinking or daily habits?
- What are some possible solutions to the problems that were discussed?
Your paper should be at least 4 pages in length (no more than 5 pages) and it must be: typed, double-spaced, proofread, edited, and spell-checked, using 12-point Times New Roman font.
John Oliver: Sex Education
The Virgin Daughters
Brothers and Sisters in Love