All of your references must be cited and discussed or quoted in your paper – no exceptions
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
I need I need a references page with at least 5 to 7 references from peer review journals or websites. about Mechanical ventilation length of stay and associated infections, and how to decrease ventilator days in ICU,Mechanical ventilation weanings. vent associated pnemonia, reduce central line infections, and how to reduce time in ICU and increase early mobility.
please find articles from respiratory therapy, care , quality improvent and reputable pulmonary and lung assoc.
like aarc, rc. and so on . Thanks
- You must review at least five (5) peer-reviewed journal articles and discuss or include applicable quotes that support the points you will make in your QI project. These must be included in your QI Final Project and be cited in-text using APA format.
- Provide Five Reference Peer-Reviewed Articles from the Current Literature – additional books or websites are allowed in addition to the five (5) peer-reviewed journal articles
- You must obtain the FULL TEXT article online via Albertson Library or another online source that can be accessed by the instructor for verification – no sites requiring username/password
- Must put references in APA format
- References heading must be centered
- References must be double-spaced (use Microsoft Word Paragraph Spacing)
- Indent 5 spaces for 2nd and remaining lines
- Alphabetize references A-Z (Community, Harbrecht, Kallam, Kollef, Kress, The College of William & Mary, Venes)
- Italicize Journal Name and Volume information
- Volume (Italicized)/Issue/Pages. For example: Volume(Issue), Page-Page
Date retrieved and web address where
accessed must be provided – do not use doi in this course
Put cursor at the end of the web
address and hit backspace once to remove hyperlink
In 431, you provide the web address where the article is found and date
accessed. All articles must be found online.