Need 3 full pages double spaced, not including title and references pages
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
What are some observations you have made about health and healing in your community? Are there any particular health issues that have been a concern in your community? This first part of the final project aims towards identifying a health concern locally and finding actionable means to address these concerns.
In this portion of the final project students have the opportunity to identify a health concern of interest and research this topic through local and anthropological insights. For this proposal, I am looking for students to reflect on the questions posed below and have at least five anthropological sources (articles, books, etc.) that will help understand this health concern cross-culturally.
Identify a health concern (state the problem):
- Describe a health concern that you have observed in your community.
- What are the prevalence and/or incidence rates of this phenomena?
- How are these rates comparable to other communities, townships, counties, cities, and/or states?
- Why is it important to learn more about this health concern?
Ways to Make Changes (Actionable Solutions):
- Suggest 1-2 ways to make changes to the problem(s) you identified
- Avoid just help them responses. Instead ask yourself who are the agents involved in what you are suggesting? How does your solution(s) connect to you and your role?
- Use a consistent formating throughout the paper (i.e. MLA, APA, Chicago style)
- Use in-text citations when quoting and paraphrasing
- Identify five anthropological sources to use for your final paper
- Follow your designating formating style (APA, MLA, Chicago) throughout your ‘References Cited/Bibliography’ section (this should not just be a list of websites)