Write a proposal and report for Integrated Management Project in “Ministry of Environment and Climate Affairs” in Sultanate of Oman. Read the information below:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Proposal: (500 words)
Write a short proposal of 350-500 words which identifies and describes a current workplace (Ministry of Environment and Climate Affairs) problem or issue; theories, tools and techniques available to provide a business solution; and how the various parts of the business / organisation come into play, i.e. the integrated nature of the problem is critical here.
It is important that you should identify the problem within your own organisation.
In-text references and citations are not required at this stage.
Report: (3000 words)
The second part of IMP is a 3000-word submission.You should produce a report that:
Identifies an issue in your organisation that has multiple and varied approaches to its resolution. The issue need not be one of failure but may be a challenge facing an organisation. This should be current or impending but not a past issue. You will identify and integrate a range of theories and techniques drawn from multiple appropriate disciplines in the creation of appropriate solutions.
So, how will you approach this assessment?
Answer: Explain which theories, tools and techniques are being used and justify their choices.
Also, explore the approaches to manage the change that you are going to recommend – Hard and Soft methodologies.Remember the integrated nature of the problem is critical here.
In-text references and citations are required at this stage.
Once you have framed the problem you will identify and discuss theories, models and paradigms related to the problem. Make sure that you look at the problem from different points of view and relate them to your learning from as many different units. For example:
• People – LMP, LP, MCI – how does your problem/ solution impact on the team & company? Performance, leadership, managing creativity/innovation etc.
• Financial aspect – AfL – How will your solution improve/ impact positively on the financial aspect of the company?
• Marketing – How does your problem/solution impact on the marketing dimension?
• Strategy – From the Strategy unit (Business Strategy) TCGC (locating your problem / organisation within the wider context of global business/ sector – macro-environmental impact – PESTEL, etc.) or business models and strategies from the unit on Entrepreneurship and Small Business
• Operations Management – How does the problem/solution impact on the supply chain, procurement and operational management issues?
• Project management – Consider the models for managing change and other project management theories or models. Can any of these be applied to your problem area? You may use the soft and hard systems approach within this context. Is there any other approach that would be appropriate? If so, present it (with appropriate referencing) and explain how and why it is more suitable to the task at hand.
This is not an exhaustive list and may want to broaden the range of theories as you see fit. Also, the final choice will also be selective to make sure the integrated approach is relevant. And should justify the selection.
*** Word count: 3450 words
*** In-Text Citation and References using Harvard style
*** Not less than 23 references required
*** I’ve uploaded attachments related to this assignment.