In the first section, clarify the setting of the story and describe the roles and character traits of each major character within the story.In the second section, provide a detailed summary of the sto
Do you need academic writing help with your homework? Let us write your papers.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
- In the first section, clarify the setting of the story and describe the roles and character traits of each major character within the story.
- In the second section, provide a detailed summary of the story’s plot.
- In the third section, provide your analysis of a key theme or issue the story seems to be dealing with. A simple method to do this is to ask what broader social issue (i.e. an issue of importance in the real world, outside the realm of the story) or common interpersonal problem the story might be addressing. Then look for what messages or ideas the story could be viewed as portraying about that issue.
the stories for these three critical summaries should be based on:
1. That Time of Year Thou Mayst in Me Behold” (Sonnet 73) by William Shakespeare
2. ”Aria” by Richard Rodriguez
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3. “Those Winter Sundays” by Robert Hayden
critical summary for each story should be 3 paragraphs. I can provide copy of the last critical summary and the feedback I received to not make the same mistakes.