Throughout the course, you have learned about the skills and theories of business leadership, and you have examined your personal strengths and weaknesses as a leader.
In this final paper, you will apply this knowledge by creating your own personal model of leadership.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Address the following when developing your leadership model:
- Choose a name for your leadership model, and describe the key components of your model, including the psychological foundations that are the basis of your model.
- Describe the traits and behaviors that are the core of your leadership model, and explain how a leader will utilize these traits and behaviors to achieve organizational objectives.
- Explain what type of leader will be most successful emulating your model and why.
- Describe which of the leadership influence tactics will be most effective for leaders to utilize when applying your model.
- Describe how situational leadership applies to your model.
- Explain the barriers and opportunities that may affect the implementation of your leadership model.
Your final paper should be a minimum of five pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages. Make sure to use a minimum of three scholarly references to support your statements.