Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
For this assignment, you will create a Microsoft PowerPoint slide show.
Continue your research on the specific HEDIS measure you used in Unit
3. In this unit, you need to research other health care quality
initiatives related to your chosen measure. For example, the Institute
for Healthcare Improvement helps health care organizations track and
report data. The Agency for Healthcare Research (AHRQ) provides funding
and publishes research on many different quality measures. Using the
HEDIS information, the State of Healthcare Quality reports, and any
other information you have found in your search of the major health care
quality groups and your Capella library research, create a 12-slide Microsoft PowerPoint slide show.
Take the viewpoint of a consultant presenting this information to a health care administrator.
- Discuss the importance of your chosen measure and why the
organization should work on this particular measure by providing
statistics and details related to your HEDIS measure.
- Integrate the financial benefits of working with this specific data to improve organizational integration of your HEDIS measure.
Your PowerPoint presentation should have a title slide, speaker
notes, and references. While color and clip art are welcome, there is no
need for voice-over or for special features.
The PowerPoint presentation must include:
- Correct citations including the Web site or sites used for resource information.
- References to the specific data studied or included in the PowerPoint presentation.
- An analysis of how the HEDIS measure is applicable to quality
improvement, explaining how organizations quantify the outcome of your
- An evaluative component that evaluates the improvement trend for
your current HEDIS measure topic. You may discuss if this is a new
measure based on a specific finding or if this is an ongoing measure
with years worth of data reported.
- A recommendation on the value of the specific HEDIS measure or
similar topical measure. Consider if this HEDIS measure is met by most
organizations–what would be the anticipated health outcomes for the
facility, organization, or community?