interview a principal, special education director, or school psychologist about the IEP process and his or her role in the process. Your interview should address the following prompts:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- The rights and responsibilities of individuals with exceptionalities, parents, teachers, and other professionals, and schools related to exceptionalities;
- Identify the role of families, community members, and school professionals in the educational process;
- Any issues, assurances, and due process rights related to assessment, eligibility, and placement within a continuum of services;
- How the individual upholds high standards of competence and integrity and exercises sound judgment in the practice of the professional;
- How the individual addresses ethics in advocating for appropriate services;
- How the individual uses verbal, nonverbal, and written language effectively in communicating with IEP team members;
- How the individual utilizes models and strategies of consultation and collaboration;
- How the individual addresses concerns of families of individuals with exceptionalities and strategies used to help address these concerns;
- How the individual uses group problem-solving skills to develop, implement, and evaluate collaborative activities.
Summarize and reflect upon your interview in a 500-750-word response.