Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Imagine you work at a company and it is time
for an employee named Jim’s annual review. While he was a model
employee the first nine (9) months of the year, recently Jim has been
coming in late. It has not been just a few minutes each day, either. It
is starting to cause problems in the production line. In this
assignment, write a one (1) page summary of your conversation with Jim.
How will you address his recent performance issues while still praising
him for his previous nine (9) months of good work? Your goal is to
balance the negative and positive feedback so that Jim will leave
motivated to do his best.
Write a one (1) page paper in which you:
- Explain how you will address Jim’s recent performance issues.
- Suggest both constructive and positive feedback designed so that Jim will leave motivated to do his best.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your
professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not
included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
effective approaches to the broad spectrum of employee relations,
including career development, fostering ethical behavior, discipline,
labor relations, and dismissals.
- Analyze various techniques, considerations, and designs of performance appraisal programs.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in human resource management.
- Write clearly and concisely about human resource management using proper writing mechanics.