Name of the book:
Cullen, D. (2009). Columbine. Twelve, Hachette Book Group: New York, New York. ISBN: 978-0-446-54693-5
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Your next reflection paper is a review of the Columbine book. Your paper should include a systematic review of the book. Since Columbine there have been many school shootings. What lessons can be learned from Columbine? Research one policy approach to school shootings. Explain the policy and why it should be considered as we move forward in our efforts to address this social problem.
Your paper should be between 3-5 pages in length and APA style
After you have done with this assignment, answer the following discussion questions:
1. Why do you think I chose this book for discussion in our class this semester?
2. The Columbine school shooting occurred on April 20, 1999. Had you heard much about the columbine shooting before being assigned this book? What had you heard?
3. Columbine was published in 2009. How is it relevant today?
4. Columbine provides you with facts from multiple perspectives. What is your perception of this strategy? How is it useful?
5. Were any parts of this reading difficult for you? Were you tempted to skip some sections? If so, what was the hardest part for you to read?
6. What characters have we been introduced to so far?
7. Describe Columbine as a school and as a city. Why do you think these descriptions are important?