- Sample Budget (225.879 KB)
Create a “Personal Monthly Budget”, similar to the “Sample Budget” posted this week, that covers your financial resources and expenses.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Use the Sample Budget, the PDF file that is posted in the Weekly Content area and Week 13: April 16 link to frame your personal budget spreadsheet. A copy of this PDF file is attached for your convenience.
- Note that the Sample Budget is set for one year and your Mini Project is for one month! (Pay attention to the difference) – 25 points
- Add as many expense items as possible so you can have a good scenario for the What-If Analysis part.
- In the end, show your savings or your extra income/shortage that you need to balance your monthly budget. – 25 point
- Finally, perform a What-if Analysis (Goal Seek) of the amount of Saving based on your own scenario. – 10 points
- You should have 2 Sheet tabs in your spreadsheet file. Rename Sheet1 to “Original Personal Budget” to save your original budget sheet and Sheet2 to “Personal Budget Analysis” to save a copy of your budget sheet and perform the What-if Analysis (Goal Seek) in this one.
- Make sure to have all formulas where needed. Missing any single formula will cost you points. – 40 points
- Upload your Excel file into Bb for grading by the next session (April 23)