D6 discusses why learning organizations must document results and provided guiding principles for program evaluation and advice on what to measure, how to collect and analyze the information, and, especially important, how to market the results. Choose an organization you believe to be a learning organization, provide a justification as to why the organization is a learning organization and how it collects and analyzes the information or assessment information on why the training and/or learning was successful.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Write between 1,250 – 1,750 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use only 3 references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.