You will develop a PowerPoint on life span development from infancy to late adulthood. You will address topics such as learning development theory and transitional periods of life. Create a minimum of 10 slides, not including title slide and references slide.
Please follow the direction and refer to the grading rubric. Must be original in APA and is due by March 30, 2017 at 10pm
Use the following guidelines in constructing your PowerPoint:
- Title slide
- · Identify and describe at least 3 theoretical approaches related to development across the life span.
- · Outline the basic tenets of your personal view of how learning is developed, based on developmental theories (e.g., Piaget, Erikson, Vygotsky, etc.).
- Address the implications of considering diverse populations.
- Outline common transition periods in childhood, adolescence, and adulthood (e.g., attachment, puberty, and other transitions of development at each period).
- Cite your sources throughout your presentation using correct, current APA formatting.
- References slide with correct, current APA formatting.Apply a biblical worldview to learning and transitions by integrating developmental theory and/or stages with specific, relevant Scripture.
Life Span Development PowerPoint Grading Rubric
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now