This cumulative assignment allows you to consider everything you have learned over the past 5 weeks in an attempt to change a behavior of your own. This overall process is similar to what a board-certified behavior analyst would compete with a new client.
to the approved behavior you would like to change, based on your submission to your instructor in Week 3.
baseline data over a 3-day period, using the Baseline Data Worksheet.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper that outlines an intervention plan for changing that behavior, in which you discuss the following:
- Describe the target behavior.
- Outline the dimensions of measurement/baseline measurement.
- Describe the function of the baseline behavior.
- Outline the goals of the behavioral change.
Propose a behavior intervention plan based on goals.
- Provide a minimum of 2 antecedent changes.
- Provide 4 to 5 consequence modifications. Choose consequences based on at least four of the following: positive reinforcement, negative reinforcement, negative punishment, positive punishment, and extinction.
- Describe any potential barriers to treatment, as well as how you would overcome these barriers.
- Describe the expected outcome if the behavior intervention plan was implemented and followed.
your paper according to APA guidelines.
your Baseline Data Worksheet along with your paper.