Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Effective communication is more than something that the project manager must schedule. It is more like a means of doing business. The project manager will not only need to communicate with his or her staff; he or she will also need to communicate with his or her supervisors and with the primary stakeholders to report back progress or obstacles. It can be argued that the most important quality of a project manager is good communication skills. Without effective communication, the project manager risks the disintegration of the project rather than integration of the project.
Using what you know about your stakeholders, develop a communication management plan for the IRTC project. This should identify the project stakeholders who must be reached. For each group of stakeholders or individuals, describe the communication mechanism, the frequency of communication, the format, other parties involved, the initiator’s responsibilities, and the recipients’ responsibilities. Explain your rationale for your plan.
- Address the following in 1,250–1,500 words:
- Use a Stakeholder Register to identify the project stakeholders that must be engaged for the IRTC project.
- For each group of stakeholders or individuals,
- Describe the required communication mechanism.
- Explain the necessary frequency of communication.
- Explain the communication format.
- Explain whether or not there are secondary stakeholders involved.
- Explain the responsibilities of both the initiator and recipient.
- Summarize your final communication plan, and explain the rationale behind it.
Please submit your assignment.