Marital status, relationship with the family, employment, and prior drug or alcohol abuse are considered indicators of social stability, or whether the accused would be returning to a stable environment if put on probation. However, parental status (i.e. single parenthood) and the presence of other dependents are not considered mitigating factors during sentencing. This often results in the breakdown of family life and contributes to the family cycle of criminal activity. Low-income minorities, particularly women, are disproportionately effected. Should dependents be considered during the sentencing process? What sentencing options could be considered? How would this fit in with sentencing guidelines?
GET TO KNOW US
Custom Paper Writing is the fastest, easiest-to-use, and most reliable way to have custom-written paper by experts. Our custom-written papers are for research purposes. Therefore, using our writing services is legal and not prohibited by any university/college policies anywhere in the world.
We accept major payment methods.
+1 (940) 305-2632
- A student notifies you that she has been subjected to bullying...August 28, 2021 - 8:19 am
- Education and FundingAugust 30, 2021 - 1:55 pm
- You are an external contract HR generalist serving a small...August 30, 2021 - 1:59 pm
- Defining a challenge and identifying potential remedies...August 30, 2021 - 2:00 pm
- Competency In this project, you will demonstrate your mastery...October 29, 2023 - 6:17 am
- Step 1: Summarize the podcast in your own words in no more...October 29, 2023 - 5:24 am
- Write a minimum of 100 words for each question without typos...October 29, 2023 - 5:22 am
- Please respond to a minimum of 2 peers. Include in your...October 29, 2023 - 4:46 am