Assess the differences in benefits and costs, which are available to Medicare patients based upon the patent selecting either the “Traditional” Medicare program or Medicare Part C (Advantage Plan). Once a patient makes a choice, is he or she locked into the choice?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Evaluated at least two valuable elements to both programs and two negative elements to both programs.
- Demonstrate which program would be more attractive to a physician and to a hospital as well as why.
- Discuss Capitation and evaluate if either program reimburses using a capitation model.
Resources: Use these and others.
Berenson, R. A., Sunshine, J. H., Helms, D., & Lawton, E. (2015). Why medicare advantage plans pay hospitals traditional medicare prices. Health Affairs, 34(8), 1289-1295.
Afendulis CC, Landrum MB, Chernew ME. The Impact of the Affordable Care Act on Medicare Advantage Plan Availability and Enrollment. Health services research. 2012;47(6):2339-2352. doi:10.1111/j.1475-6773.2012.01426.x.
- Assignment should be addressed in a 8-page document.
- Support the work with other textbook readings. As in all assignments, cite sources in the work and provide references for the citations in APA format.