Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The U.S. created Medicare, a publically funded healthcare program, to assist people 65 years of age and older in obtaining healthcare services.
- Identify the legislation that introduced Medicare and the funding source for the program.
- Identify some of the changes that have occurred in the Medicare program since its inception.
- Describe the demographics of the population covered by Medicare and identify the number of people in the U.S. covered by Medicare.
- Describe the changes that will occur in Medicare with the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
- Research the ages of individuals in your state by reviewing information available on the website www.census.gov. How do you think the changes in Medicare will affect the citizens and legal residents in your state?
Submit your answers in a 4- to 5-page Microsoft Word document. Support your answers with appropriate examples and research.
- Name your documenLastName_FirstInitial.doc. For example, if your
- April 30, 2016, submit your report to the.
- Cite all references in APA format.
|Assignment 2 Grading Criteria||
|Included the legislation that created Medicare and the funding sources for the program.|
|Discussed some of the changes that have occurred in the Medicare program since its inception.|
|Discussed the demographics of the population covered by Medicare.|
|Described the changes that will occur in Medicare with the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.|
|Described the impact on citizens and legal residents of a state.|
|Used correct spelling, grammar, and vocabulary. Cited all sources using APA format.|