Respond to this discussion activity by constructing a one-paragraph argument about one of the following topics:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- The exposition, complication, climax of A Midsummer Night’s Dream;
- the comic elements of A Midsummer Night’s Dream: satiric comedy, high comedy, low comedy, etc.
- the relationship between two of the characters of A Midsummer Night’s Dream;
- the setting of A Midsummer Night’s Dream;
- one of the dominant themes of A Midsummer Night’s Dream.
Once you have selected a topic:
- Make a claim in response to one of the topics above.
- Add evidence to support your claim in the form of a quotation to illustrate the point you are making.
- Add analysis by explaining how your quote proves or illustrates your claim.