Assignment 1: Myths and Facts Regarding Inmates on Death Row
Over twenty years ago, a particular expert witness “guaranteed” that the individual on trial for murder would kill again. In that case, the jury found the defendant guilty and sentenced the offender to death. This expert witness was disciplined by his or her professional organization and the Supreme Court spoke strongly against him or her. Extensive research in the last twenty years has greatly informed us about death row inmates. You will examine these findings here.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Using the module readings, a video titled “Lessons from Death Row Inmates,” and the Argosy University online library resources, respond to the following questions:
- Describe the myths and facts regarding inmates on death row.
- What profiles might be useful to describe inmates on death row?
- What kind of profiling would be misleading?
- By the due date assigned, post your responses in approximately 300 words to this Discussion Area.
- Through the end of the module, respond to at least two of your classmates’ posts. While responding, compare the similarities and differences between what you have constructed and what your classmates have.
|Grading Criteria||Maximum Points|
|Quality of initial posting, including fulfillment of assignment instructions||
|Quality of responses to classmates||
|Frequency of responses to classmates||
|Reference to supporting readings and other materials||
|Language and grammar||