Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The Birth of Writing (27:56) (2005). In Written Word.
Films Media Group (2014). “Narmer Palette” (02:21) From Title: The Birth of Art: Treasures of Ancient Egypt.
Films Media Group (2002). Stonehenge in Context: From Modern Myth to Ancient History (50:46) From Title: Stonehenge in Context: From Modern Myth to Ancient History.
Nova: Secrets of the Parthenon (YouTube Video)
Choose one of the following pairs
- Cuneiform Writing in Sumeria and the Palette of Narmer
- The Design and Making of Stonehenge and of the Parthenon
Watch both videos for the pair you have selected.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper that explains the similarities and the differences of these two works of visual art.
Consider the cultural value of these two objects at the time they were created and the purpose they were intended to serve. What are the similarities? What are the differences? How do these works of art function in our culture in the present day?
Include the following:
- A visual description of each artwork
- The time period and artistic period in which each work was created
- The geographic region in which each work was created
- The name of the artist, if known
Consider the following:
- The cultural value of these two objects at the time they were created
- The purpose they were intended to serve
- Their similarities and their differences
- How do the two works of art function in our culture in the present day?
Cite your references both in-text and on your reference page.
Use the University Library to find at least two credible sources to support your observations, ideas, and opinions.
All Papers MUST be accompanied by a Writepoint by Grammarly® PDF file – failure to do this results in a 1-point deduction.
Format your essay consistent with the Short Form Writing Style Guide and APA format