Review each of the cases below:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Beaumont Health System Selects InterSystems HealthShare
- Case Study: Veterans Health Information Systems and Technology Architecture (VistA)
Information Privacy & Security in Healthcare. Case Study:
Immunization Information Systems at University of Pennsylvania
- The Persona Review
- The U.S. Health Care System and Lagging Life Expectancy: A Case Study
Select one of these cases and thoroughly assess the problems or issues
that were identified in the case as well as the solutions or conclusions
that were made regarding the case. Next, identify and describe a
related health information systems topic that encompasses a health care
information systems issue; choose one that you feel would be a gap (a
breach) or parity (a value) in or to the case. The topic should align
with the selected case, for example: systems data collection or patient
privacy/breach of patient privacy. Then, write a thesis statement and
introductory paragraph explaining the issue to which you plan to propose
a solution; include the topic you chose, its relation to the selected
case, and the specific gap or parity you identified. Your thesis
statement and introductory paragraph should be 300 to 600 words (one to
three pages) in length and must provide a rationale for why you chose
this health information systems topic. You must utilize at least two
scholarly sources, including a minimum of one scholarly source from the University Library. Additionally, you must answer the
- If you were in charge of addressing the issue within your
selected case, what would your leadership role entail with regard to the
- Why is this topic important to health information systems quality?
- What is the issue or quality identified? What improvements are needed? What features are identified?
- How does this impact patient care?
- How does it impact management and staff (the organization as a whole)?
- What are the current conclusions drawn from the case?
Your chosen topic will be woven into the assignment for the subsequent
weeks of this course. Every week, you will apply your newly acquired
skills and concepts to your chosen topic, which will be incorporated
into your Initial and Final Proposal in Weeks Five and Six. Your Final
Proposal will be presented with your chosen multimedia platform used for
your Final Presentation in Week Six. Review the Minnesota Department
of Health SMART and Meaningful Objectives.
You will need to understand the concepts presented in this document in
order to write your Initial and Final Proposals. For more information
regarding the requirements for these assignments, visit the assignment
links in Weeks Five and Six, located in the left-hand navigation panel
of your online classroom.
The Topic Selection & Thesis Statement:
- Must be 1 to 3 pages in length (excluding title and reference
pages), double-spaced and formatted according to APA style as outlined
in the Writing Center.
- Must Include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use two to three scholarly sources, including a minimum of one from the University Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.