Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Part 1
- Watch the video below, and then answer the discussion question that follows at the end.
Watch the video lecture below to find out what it takes to manage organizational change
Now, please respond to the following discussion “Want to attract qualified workers?”:
- Use the Internet to explore the website of one (1) company that has an online application process. Next, critique the online application process and site design to determine whether it would encourage or discourage job seekers to apply. Suggest two (2) recommendations to increase the site’s appeal to job seekers. Include the URL for the website that you selected.
- Using the Internet or Strayer Database, research one (1) breach of contract case involving a U.S. company and the application of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG). Recommended cites for finding cases:
- Imagine you are a senior manager in a U.S. manufacturing firm who procures component parts and services from various states. Analyze three (3) clauses in a potential contract that might put your company at risk if not sufficiently scrutinized prior to signing a contract. Determine whether or not you can assume that the Uniform Commercial Code will apply to the contract. Provide a rationale for your response.
- From the e-Activity, discuss the major issues addressed in the case you found. Explain the contract law that the court applied to the case and why. Then, determine at least one (1) action in drafting the contract that either company to the dispute could have taken to avoid litigation.
- Question 1 * From the scenario, suggest two (2) marketing strategy options that Golds Reling, Inc. could implement. Next, select the option that you believe will be most effective for the new product launch. Justify your response.
- Question 2 Imagine that you are about to launch a social networking site. Discuss what target market your social media site will cater to. Discuss how you will create a marketing strategy to entice them to join your site. Determine the approach you will use going to measure success. Provide a rationale for your response.