I am currently in a “graduate master’s level” marketing course and since marketing is not really an area that I excel in, would greatly appreciate the following help for a Word Document research assignment based on a “New or Refresh Product Launch Plan,” to which I had an idea of using “Coca-Cola soda beverage and pertaining to their competitor’s for research, using Pepsi soda beverage. Would appreciate help on how Coca-Cola could maybe become a rather new soda flavor beverage or somehow think of “refreshing” this beverage product compared to their competitor of Pepsi since we have to compare their competitor both within a U.S. and International market stage. Below for research I downloaded for both companies, data material, mostly financial, that compares between Coca-Cola and Pepsi Company. Here are the following requirements for this assignment for grading:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Purpose of Assignment
Understanding the various phases of a product or service lifecycle is critical when addressing a market. If your product is in decline and the competitor’s product is in growth, your strategy for the product or service will be different. This exercise will enable students to demonstrate an understanding of both their product/service life cycle stage and a competitor’s product. It is designed to help students explore product mix strategies in the various phases of a product or service life cycle. This tool is critical when addressing a market penetration, market saturation or product/service decline.
Resource: Plunkett Research Online located in the University Library.
Have attachments of data information for each company attached below for Coca-Cola Company and Pepsi Company that has data of “Company Profile,” & “Company Financials” downloaded from that Plunkett Research Online.
Design a minimum 1,050-word or more (excluding cover, reference and graphs or chart wording) of a New or Product Refresh Product Launch Plan (would like to use Coca-Cola and Pepsi soda beverages) in Microsoft®Word.
The product launch plan will be for two markets: U.S. and one international market. Domestic market generally means the market where the company headquarters are located. If you choose a domestic market that is not the U.S. than your other market is required to be the U.S. Compare your product/service to at least one other competitor. The competitor does not need to be in both markets, you can have two different competitors, one for each market.
Side Note: No Plagiarism and will be checked per instructor request!
Include the following:
- Brief SWOT (emphasizes internal market–Strengths, Weakness) (Include description of the chart since charts / tables / graphs do not count toward total word count-Also, APA cite).
- Brief SWOT (emphasizes internal market–Opportunities, Threats) (Include description of the chart since charts / tables / graphs do not count toward total word count-Also, APA cite).
- TOWS (emphasizes the external market–Threats, Opportunities, Weakness, Strength).(Include description of the chart since charts / tables / graphs do not count toward total word count-Also, APA cite).
- A graph or chart (mentioned above, include description for each graph or chart for the SWOT and TOWS-proper APA cite).
Include the following:
- Definition of product or service.
- Description of product or service–marketing message.
- Why the product or service needs to be introduced or refreshed (target audience).
- Address competition in each region and how the new product or refresh provides a competitive advantage.
- Product Life Cycle Domestic and International to compare for a chosen product or service to another competitor within the same industry
- Evaluate the potential growth rate. Look for information on similar products/services to determine a 3-year growth rate (Compound Annual Growth Rate-CAGR). Information may be located in the University Library.
- References- Include at least three peered-reviewed or more per instructions. Peer-reviewed as in two or more authors, include web links.
Note: Charts/graphs/tables do not count toward the word count.
Cite a minimum of three peer-reviewed references or more (peer-reviewed as in two or more authors), include web links.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines Per instructor request, use APA citations, especially when citing any data financial or statistical information that is included, APA references.
Include proper title and sub-title headings for each topics above to be researched.
Most importantly, No Plagiarism per instructor and will be checked!