Numeric Summary and pseudocode
Do you need academic writing help with your homework? Let us write your papers.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
Key Assignment Draft: Include session changes
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The first two Individual Projects used linked lists for stacks, queues, and hashing implementations. With this task, searching performance with linked lists will be addressed.
Part 1: Your tasks for this assignment are the following:
- Discuss the use of a binary tree when searching for keys in an array.
- Discuss the use of a binary tree when searching for keys in a linked list.
Part 2: Complete the following program:
- Describe a linked list structure to support binary searching.
- Create pseudo code to describe a binary search with this linked list variation.
Week 4 Deliverables:
- Summary of binary search with an array.
- Summary of binary search with a linked list.
- 1 fully documented pseudo code implementation of a linked list useful for binary searches.
Part 3: Key Assignment Draft:
Once you have completed this section, submit the pseudocode and summary of binary searches from all of the following in your Key Assignment template:
- Section 1: Lists, Stacks, and Queues
- Section 2: Heaps and Trees
- Section 3: Sorting Algorithms
- Section 4: Searching