On successful completion of this assessment, students should be able to:
- explore course of action for growth through innovation,
- demonstrate application of diagnostic frameworks, and
- evaluate capabilities to compete with large enterprises.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Agnihotri, A., & Bhattacharya, S. (2021). ZIP: In Need of Growth -Orientated Competitive Strategies. Harvard Business School. Ref# W21115 https://store.hbr.org/product/zip-in-need-of-growth-oriented-competitive-strategies/W21115
Carefully read the case and consider its context in relation to change consulting readings and concepts discussed in the units. The case includes situational information, which should be used to perform the required analysis and make the appropriate recommendations. You are required to address all of the following questions within your case analysis.
- Describe the industry disruptions that Zip is confronted with?
- Why should Diamond conduct a MOST Analysis?
- What are the factors influencing customer expectations?
- What are the ways in which Zip can apply strategic piggybacking?
- Examining competitive forces, discuss Zip’s options for growth and expansion?
- Should Zip seek a partnership with its main competitor?
- In what ways can Zip benefit from new branding?
- What are recommendations do you have for Diamond?
Length of Case Analysis: 4-5-page maximum (excluding the cover page, tables of content and references). APA Style citations, formatting and referencing is required. 5 academic sources required.
Subject: Business Organization Analysis