ONLY THE STARRED BULLET POINT
a case study from this week’s required text readings (Chapters 6 and 9 ofContemporary Clinical Psychology).
a 300-word analysis of your selected case, in which you demonstrate an application of clinical psychology in a real-world situation.
the following items:
- Provide a brief overview of your selected case.
- ****Discuss the biological, psychological, and social factors involved in your selected case.***
- Use your selected case study to explain which interventions would be appropriate in the field of clinical psychology. For each intervention you select, provide the following:
- The rationale for selecting the intervention
- What would be done
- Who would be involved
- In what setting the intervention would occur
- Which area the intervention is targeting, such as biological, psychological, or social factors
information from at least three peer-reviewed publications to support your points.
your analysis consistent with APA guidelines, including a reference page.