Original 10 Strategic Points Revision
In the prospectus, proposal and dissertation there are ten key or strategic points that need to be clear, simple, correct, and aligned to ensure the research is doable, valuable, and credible. These points, which provide a guide or vision for the research. The ten strategic points emerge from researching literature on a topic, which is based on or aligned with, the defined need in the literature as well as the researcher’s personal passion, future career purpose, and degree area. Previously, you drafted the ten strategic points for a potential dissertation research study based on an identified gap in the literature. In this assignment, you will practice the doctoral dispositions of valuing, accepting, and integrating feedback and reflecting on those inputs as you revise your draft of the ten strategic points created in the preceding assignment.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
Successful completion of this assignment does not indicate that this topic and the related 10 Strategic Points have been approved for use as your dissertation research study topic.
- Locate the draft of the 10 Strategic Points that you created in the preceding assignment and the feedback from your instructor and use them to complete this assignment.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Reflect on the feedback provided by your instructor on the draft of the 10 Strategic Points that you previously completed. Integrate that feedback as well as your own new ideas into a revised draft the 10 Strategic Points for the potential dissertation research study.
The Feedback are attached
1. 10 Strategic Points
Familiarize yourself with this document found in the DC Network under the Research/Dissertation tab. You will be completing this document as you progress in the dissertation process. This document will be expanded to become your dissertation.
1. Insight, Inference, Evidence, and Verification: Creating a Legitimate Discipline
Morse, J. M. (2006). Insight, inference, evidence, and verification: Creating a legitimate discipline. International Journal of Qualitative Methods, 5(1), 1-7.
2. Pursuing Excellence in Qualitative Inquiry
Gergen, K. J. (2014). Pursuing excellence in qualitative inquiry. Qualitative Psychology, 1(1), 49-60. doi:10.1037/qup0000002
3. Qualitative Inquiry in the History of Psychology
Wertz, F. J. (2014). Qualitative inquiry in the history of psychology. Qualitative Psychology, 1(1), 4-16. doi:10.1037/qup0000007
4. The Promises of Qualitative Inquiry
Gergen, K. J., Josselson, R., & Freeman, M. (2015). The promises of qualitative inquiry. American Psychologist, 70(1), 1-9. doi:10.1037/a0038597