I hope the article relates to the Economic Dimension
You do not need the textbook in order to choose this discussion. In this discussion, you will have an opportunity to research how forces in the General Environment are affecting business. Select an article that describes a how a dimension of the General Business Environment is changing. Hint: If your article is entirely about a development within a single company, you probably have not chosen an article about the General Environment. Do not focus on the Task or Internal Environment for this discussion.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Acceptable business periodicals are:
- Fortune (Links to an external site.)
- Business Week (Links to an external site.)
- Entrepreneur (Links to an external site.)
- Economist (Links to an external site.)
- Advertising Age (Links to an external site.)
- Reply to one of the blue prompts posted by your instructor that matches with the dimension of the General Environment to which your article relates. (To do this, click on the Reply link in the box with the correct prompt. Do not use the one directly after the main instruction box.) (1 point)
- Include the name of your article as the first line of your post and make certain you have chosen a different article than those have already been posted by other students. (1 point)
- Summarize the article briefly in your own words. Do not plagiarize (use the author’s words) without proper citation. (4 points) Plagiarism (Links to an external site.) is a serious offense that can get you expelled from college!
- How was the change in the environmental dimension affecting business, and how are managers reacting to the change? If the article does not specify the management response, feel free to identify how you believe management should handle the situation. (3 points) Hint: There are a list of options in your textbook under “Techniques for Interacting with the Environment”, although you are not limited to this list.
- Include a link to your original article so others can read it, and your instructor can grade your answer. (1 point) And don’t forget to post to forum to save your response!