A CTA is just what it sounds like: you are trying to persuade your audience into taking some sort of action. Whether itâ€™s to buy something, to donate, to boycott: it is a definitive action. The theme for this project will all be related to the current situation weâ€™re currently in. You are following hypothetical scenarios for your CTA:
* Scenarioï¼š Your grandparents think the virus is no big deal and are planning to take a road trip to across a few state lines for a vacation theyâ€™ve been planning for six months.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
* Your goal: Convince them to stay home
* Audience: Your grandparents (Uninformed)
For this topics, there is an element of personal connection between you and your target audience. Think of this as a deconstructed essay. Iâ€™ve given you the outline:
The first paragraphï¼šAttention Grabberï¼ˆ50-100 wordsï¼‰
you should have something catchy that hooks your audience in. You need to consider who your audience is, their age range, what would interest them. You need to put careful consideration into what you want their first impression of you and your cause to be.
Second Paragraphï¼šBackground Information, Expositionï¼ˆ300 wordsï¼‰
Whatâ€™s happening? Thatâ€™s the cause of the topic youâ€™re discussing? Whatâ€™s the background of the issue?
Third Paragraphï¼šYour Claimï¼ˆ300 wordsï¼‰
This is your claim and what youâ€™ve been leading up to. This is where you outline what you want them to do and then explain why it is important that they do this.
Fourth Paragraphï¼šEvidence that backs up your claimï¼ˆ300 wordsï¼‰
This is the logos part of your CTA. The supporting evidence. You need to provide the developing facts (if you choose the 2075 prompt, you can just use our current facts for Covid-19). Since youâ€™re dealing with a virus, you might want to include information having to do with health, possible symptoms, preventative measures, etc. Think about what your topic is and what information would be relevant.
Please Clear Audience: The most important thing to consider when youâ€™re trying to convince someone of something is what kind of audience are they? How is this personal? How can you use that connection to persuade them?
Resources page: This is your works cited. This would also be where your audience gets their information in case they want to find out more about the issue.
Main things I will look at
* Content: Does the information provided in each page sufficiently address the requirements? Do you provide specific evidence and sources?
* Organization: Is your website easy to navigate? Is the information easy to access?
* Language: How is your spelling, and grammar? Is the word count for each section in the ballpark of what is required?
* Audience: Is it clear who the audience of your CTA is?