Problem 1. Consumer survey
Consider this consumer survey for a family shoe store:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
For Office Use Only
Please check off the boxes that apply to you.
1. Please indicate your marital status.
2. Are you employed outside of the home?
3. How do you find out about our sales events?
- newspaper promo
- radio promo
- TV promo
4. Please estimate how much you spend on shoes per year. Spend: $_________
5. Please indicate your age in years. Age: _________
In the shoe store consumer survey, indicate:
- which variables are qualitative and which are quantitative [5 marks]
- which variables are nominal variables [3 marks]
- which variables are ratio variables [2 marks]
- Name two statistical methods (tools or measures) studied in Unit 1, that would be suitable for analyzing or summarizing the marital status variable. [4 marks]