Project Report Step-by-step instructions Step 1: Identify a Failed Collaboration with Significant Issues/Stakes Identify a specific case of collaboration failure for an in-depth analysis. The case may
Do you need academic writing help with your homework? Let us write your papers.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
Step 1: Identify a Failed Collaboration with Significant Issues/Stakes
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Identify a specific case of collaboration failure for an in-depth analysis. The case may be from published materials (e.g., books, magazines, and newspapers) or from the company that you have worked for. This case should involve significant issues and important stakes for the company involved. For example, the case could be about:
- failed mergers and acquisitions
- failed joint venture
- companies’ unsuccessful collaboration/interaction with external stakeholder groups (e.g., local community, consumers, media, government, or business partners) – NOT INDIVIDULE LEVEL COLLABORATION
Step 2: Analyze the Case of a Failed Collaboration
This case should be analyzed by the concepts, models, and theories presented in the textbook, assigned readings, and lectures. Like a literature review.
Step 3: Prepare a Report of the Case of a Failed Collaboration
The following format should be followed:
- Briefly describe the background of the case.
- Apply the relevant OB concepts and theories to identify and explain the issues/problems that triggered the failure of the collaboration. Provide a diagnosis of the causes of these issues/problems.
- Suggest how the issues/problems can be handled in a more effective way. Provide explanations and justifications for your recommendations.
- The analysis should demonstrate a sound knowledge of OB-related concepts, theories, skills, and illustrate how that knowledge can be effectively applied to addressing real-world collaboration issues/problems ————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
The project report will be assessed based on the following criteria:
- Major problems identified effectively (20)
- Correct usage of Organizational Behavior concepts and theories (20)
- Relationship of problems to recommendations demonstrated (20)
- Quality/effectiveness of recommendations (Does this mean recommendations that demonstrate your sound application of the OB –related concepts, theories etc.?)(20)
- Explanations and justifications for your recommendations (20)