Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
In this course, we began to move toward the concept of the literature review, an important element of the dissertation process. As you have learned, synthesis is the process of creating a new idea by analyzing multiple disparate concepts or notions to discern the common thematic or connecting principles among them. Synthesis of research is a process learned through time and practice. In this assignment, you will continue to analyze research. Instead of approaching the research articles as individual entities, you should compare, analyze, evaluate, and synthesize the information you are reading.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Review five journal articles found in Topics 4-6 of this course.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- Refer to the resource, “Preparing Annotated Bibliographies,” located in the Student Success Center, for additional guidance on completing this assignment in the appropriate style.
- Refer to the sample annotated bibliography attached to this assignment.
- You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Provide an evaluation (750-1,000 words total) of at least five journal articles from Topics 4-6 of this course. Include the following for each article:
- The article citation, which is not included in the total word count.
- A written summary of the key concept(s) of the articles. Consider the following questions: Why were the studies done? What were the populations studied? What did the researcher(s) conclude? How are the research questions or findings similar/different? What other information about these studies do you believe is unique or important to recall? Are there specific statements made by the authors that you wish to retain? How might these articles compare with others you read? What new ideas can come out of the articles you are evaluating?
Please provide a response to the question and please use APA 6th edition format for assignment and references. Please also use the template for the assignment. I will also be attaching the rest of the articles for the assignment.