About a knee injury (tear of the medial meniscus)
1. One of the potential complications of arthroscopy is infection. What signs and symptoms of joint infection would you emphasize in your patient teaching?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
2. Why is glucose evaluated in the synovial fluid analysis?
3. What are special tests used to differentiate type of Tendon tears in the knee? Explain how they are performed.
About testicular cancer.
1. What impact did an undescended testicle have on this young manâ€™s risk for developing testicular cancer?
2. What might be the side effects of cytotoxic chemotherapy?
3. What is the purpose of preserving his sperm before chemotherapy?
4. Is this typical age for the development of testicular carcinoma?
Use one reference for each question (within 5 years)
Anplagarism law (use you own words)