You should write reading diary based on readings and to write on 3 dimensions:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
(1) thematic analysis–ability to identify the most important themes of the readings accurately, and the quality of your analysis of these themes,
(2) contextualization–analysis of the ‘voice’ of the author (point of view, source of authority), and relationship of the author’s arguments to other readings in the course or the lectures,
(3) personal synthesis–your analysis of how this reading adds to your overall understanding of religion in Korean society.
- from Haboush and Deuchler, eds. Culture and the State in Late Chos?n Korea, Don Baker, “A Different Thread” Orthodoxy, Heterodoxy, and Catholicism in a Confucian World” pp 199-230
- Buswell and Lee, eds, Christianity in KoreaChristianity in Korea, Chaps 1, 2 &3
- from Jin Y. Park, ed. Makers of Modern Korean Buddhism, Vladimir Tikhanov, “The Japanese Missionaries and their Impact on Korean Buddhist Developments” (pp 245-274)
- Buswell and Lee, eds, Christianity in Korea, Part 3
You will need to download adobe reader to open those 2 books, here is the link: