Analyze a key issue facing a population segment in order to propose an area for additional research. Your research will:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Part I: Background
- Describe your chosen population segment.
- Explain one major social issue facing your selected population segment.
- Provide statistics and background data to document the social issues facing your selected population segment.
- Analyze the social and cultural factors contributing to the social issue.
- What are the political, economic, legal, practical, and ethical aspects of the issue?
- What are the multiple levels contributing to and/or perpetuating the issues (i.e., individual, group, and societal levels)?
- What are the personal, professional, and ethical implications on the society?
two sociological perspectives to provide context for your selected
population in order to explain their most significant challenges faced
by that population.
- Apply data from your research to support your claims about the challenges.
Part II: Research Proposal
Propose a statistical research project that directly relates to the social issue you identified for your selected population.
a plan to conduct your research study, describing in detail what you
want to measure and why. Below are a few points to include:
- Who would be involved?
- What would be a realistic timeline for completing your proposed project?
- How many people would be needed to conduct the research project from a staffing perspective?
- Which statistical analysis method (e.g., statistical tests/measurements) would be most appropriate for your application?
- How many subjects would you require for your study?
the importance of your proposed research study, and describe how the
resulting data could best be used and which organizations or agencies
will benefit best from it.
Writing the Capstone Project
The Capstone Project:
be ten to fourteen double-spaced pages in length (exclusive of title
and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style as outlined
in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least ten scholarly resources, including a minimum of six from the Ashford Online Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
My subject is bullying within high school sports.