1. The grievant never testing positive for any of the substances prohibited by the Joint Drug Agreement. What role does that play in a just cause suspension?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
2. Although the notebook in question was never produced, should the grievance process be tainted based on unreliable documents and questionable hearsay?
3. Commissioner Selig did NOT testify in the Arbitration, should the grievant have the right to face his accuser and examine him?
4. The grievant chose not to testify, nor offer any witnesses to help his cause. Do you agree with that strategy?
5. Finally, the initial suspension was reduced from 211 games to the entire 2014 season by the tripartite arbitration panel. Do you agree with the outcome? Please explain.