Selected country: United Kingdom (PowerPoint)
T4: Cultural Differences and Role in Leadership
- Compare how the United States differs from the selected country on Hofstede’s six dimensions of culture.
- Explain how your knowledge of these differences would influence you as a global leader if you were doing business in the selected country.
- Explain the challenges and opportunities associated with leading in the selected country.
T5: Communication and Negotiations
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Using the selected country, summarize the cultural, societal, and religious values and the effect on cross-cultural communication with the United States.
- Examine the role of verbal and nonverbal communication in cross-cultural communication in the selected country compared to the United States.
- Explain how you would apply knowledge of verbal and nonverbal communication to foster effective cross-cultural communication in a negotiation with a firm in the United States.