TWO separate documents
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Group process assessment (5%); Self and peer evaluation (3%)—Individual mark
Group process assessment: This submission should critically review your group processes, assessing both the positive and negative elements of your work as a team from formation through the presentation, including
- how effectively your team worked through the phases of team development;
- how you handled conflict and made decision;
- what roles team members assumed (Table 2-1);
- how effectively you adhered to the guidelines for effective meetings (p.46), and
- what characteristics of successful and unsuccessful teams you exhibited (pp. 37ff.).
The assessment should be no more than 1 single-spaced page. Include appropriate APA citations and references.
Groups should maintain accurate records of their group processes, including agendas and minutes.
Self and peer evaluation: On a scale of 1-5, 1 being the lowest mark, and 5, the highest mark, assign yourself and each group member a mark. Provide an explanation of the mark with specific detail. Consider attendance, reliability, participation, performance of manager role, and work quality. Marks of 1 or 5 must be well supported with evidence. Use the university grading scale (see the syllabus) as a guide.