1.Locate current or proposed legislation, city rules, or ordinances that have the potential to affect the environment in your area. Summarize the legislation and draw conclusions about the impact legislation will have on environmental practices. (Do it for state Georgia ) 8-10 sentences, APA format, References
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
2. Reply to two peer post.
- Reply to at least two of your online colleagues’ posts with reflective questions, substantive comments, or relevant personal experiences. with APA format and References
You should post your original message by 23:59 CT Wednesday. You should also reply to 2 peer’s post by Saturday at 23:59 CT of Module 2.
Visit the website of a legislative body that has the ability to create rules, codes, or ordinances that impact the environment. Examples of these types of agencies include: Green Dallas, Fort Worth Environmental Management Department, Texas House of Representatives Committee on Environmental Regulation, U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Natural Resources, U.S. Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works and U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Select one piece of legislation (or rule, or ordinance), either proposed or actual, and summarize it for the class. Ideally, you should select legislation that will directly impact your community.
- Review the discussion board prior to selecting a proposal or prior to posting your message to the discussion board in order to avoid duplicating resources.
- List the title of the legislative bill, rule, or ordinance. Include the title of the legislative body that drafted, proposed, or authorized the legislation.
- Summarize the environmental legislation in one or two paragraphs. Identify key concepts included in the legislation.
- In your opinion, what is the potential or realized impact of this legislation on the community?
- Do you agree or disagree with the legislation? Support your answer.
- Your original post should consist of complete sentences and should be at least two complete paragraphs but no more than three paragraphs.
- Reply to at least two of your online colleagues’ posts with reflective questions, substantive comments, or relevant personal experiences.