Collect evidence to respond to the key areas
Using the literature, you have found, collect evidence to respond to the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. Within the patient-centered care model, discuss barriers and facilitators to achieving compliance with evidence-based nursing.
2. Discuss two (2) strategies that may help decrease non-compliance of a policy or clinical practice guidelines.
3. Discuss how you could help ensure the capability of maintaining and sustaining adherence to a policy or clinical practice guidelines beyond the initial implementation period.
Step 1: Literature search
Using the case study as a starting point for a situation where the nursing care provided may not be based on evidence-based practice, conduct a journal search for literature on the barriers and facilitators of compliance with evidence-based practice.
Note: You will use this literature to support your argument in answering the key areas.
Step 3: Structure and write your report
Using your responses to the key areas and your supporting evidence prepare a report.
Your report should consist of the following sections:
Your introduction should introduce the significance of evidence-based practice in providing quality nursing care and briefly preview the key areas to be discussed in your report (25 words)
The body of your report should contain a discussion that answers the three (3) key areas:
- The barriers and facilitators to achieving compliance with evidence-based nursing practice. (400 words)
- Strategies to help decrease non-compliance to a policy or clinical practice guidelines. (350 words)
- Recommendations for maintaining and sustaining adherence to a policy or clinical practice guidelines beyond the initial implementation period. (400 words)
Your conclusion should briefly summarise the key findings from your report. (25 words)
APA 7th referencing