Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Review Chapters 2, 3, and 4 in The Ethics Challenges in Public Service, paying close attention to the exhibits in each chapter. Think about the ethical dilemmas presented.
- As you review these chapters, also pay close attention to and assess the ethical problems portrayed in the case studies at the end of each chapter: “A Sign of the Times,” “Real or Perceived?” and “The Contract.”
- Select one of the case studies and assess whether the ethical dilemma was caused by an individual, an organization, a situation, or a combination of the three.
- Then consider how the ethical problem might have been avoided or mitigated with ethical leadership.
- Choose one of the case studies “A Sign of the Times,” “Real or Perceived?” and “The Contract.”
1-2 Pages APA
- Write a brief description of the ethical dilemma presented in the case study you selected.
- Explain how individual, institutional, or situational causes—or a combination of the three—led to the dilemma.
- Justify your response with references to the Learning Resources.
- Finally, describe two ways that this dilemma could have been avoided or mitigated by an ethical leader.
Support Assignment with specific references to the Learning Resources.
- Course Text: The Ethics Challenge in Public Service
- Chapter 2, “Obeying and Implementing the Law”
- Chapter 3, “Serving the Public Interest”
- Chapter 4, “Taking Individual Responsibility”