The Final Project is due on Day 4 of Week 11. See the Week 11 Final Project area for submission details.
1) Identify yourself as a master’s level student on the title page of your final project.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
2) Interview a trauma-response helping professional.
3) Create a descriptive narrative of the interview and include the following elements:
- Describe the profession and their role as a trauma-response helping professional.
- Length of service.
- Inspiration or motivation for becoming a trauma-response helping professional.
- Describe the environment in which they most often work and what types of trauma they frequently encounter.
- Describe the people/population with whom they serve.
- Describe two events which had an impact on the trauma-response helping professional and in what ways.
- Describe the stressors and expectations involved in this type of work.
- Describe the type of training they received prior to their engagement into the profession.
- Explain why you selected this person.
- What you learned about their profession and the environment in which they work.
4) Evaluate the organizational practices of the employer using the Organizational Practices Questionnaire.
- Summarize the results.
- Based upon the results of the questionnaire, summarize any potential risks for the development of vicarious trauma. Use evidence-based research to support your summation.
5) Recommend strategies for a healthy workplace environment
- Using the Organizational Wellness Plan Guidelines, examine 5 key characteristics of a healthy work environment.
- Describe the importance of those 5 characteristics.
- Recommend a strategy for supporting those 5 characteristics.
The Final Project will be evaluated according to all four indicators in the
Application Assignment and Final Project Writing Rubric
located in the Course Info area.
Although the Final Project (5–10 pages) is not to be submitted until Day 4 of Week 11, you should become familiar with the project requirements and have them in mind as you proceed through the course. Many of the Discussions and Application Assignments relate to and can be of use to your Final Project.