The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate your comprehension of project planning as a key function for enabling PMO success and business outcomes. To satisfy this objective, address the following assignment key elements:
In your own words including scholarly reference support,
- Define project planning in context of the PMO.
- Describe the primary rationale for PMO project planning.
Compare and contrast the project planning functions between
PMO types as described in the PMBOK Guide (6th ed.), Part 1 Section 188.8.131.52 page 48.
- Describe the application of PMO standards and metrics in PMO project planning.
- Summarize how the project planning enables PMO success while recognizing ethical considerations and challenges unique to an international PMO.
Your essay should address the following requirements:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Your well-written PMO recommendation essay thesis should be 5 to 7 pages in length, which does not include the title, reference, or appendix pages. You need to add headings and subheadings associated with each of the bullet points listed in the common assignment requirements.
- Format your presentation according to APA guidelines, which should include an introduction and conclusion.
- Include title and reference pages.
- In addition to your course textbook, cite at least three current (published within the past 5 years) scholarly resources (peer-reviewed, official governmental reports, and other scholarly sources) to support your suppositions, assertions, and conclusions. To enhance your learning experience, scholarly resources are available from the CSU Global Library.
- Include an appendix for tables and figures as appropriate.
Please write clearly, concisely, and cohesively; use section level headers to organize the key elements of your thesis.
Course textbook is The Complete Project Management Office Handbook Third Edition. Attached is the the PMBOK Guide (6th ed.), Part 1 Section 184.108.40.206 page 48.