This week, you will select an article to review for your final assignment in the course, the Article Review, which is due in Week 6. Each article represents a topic and area of psychology. See the attached PSY600 Article Review List Download PSY600 Article Review Listto read the articles and make your choice.
In your paper, clearly identify your article selection. Analyze psychology as a science as it is presented in your chosen article and explain why you have decided to focus on this particular topic. Assess the professional roles presented in the chosen article and describe the interactions between psychology professionals and professionals in other fields, if any. Explain any psychological theoretical perspectives presented in the article and why they are of particular interest to you.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Must be one to two double-spaced pages in length (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- University name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date due
- Must address the topic with critical thought.
- Must use at least one peer-reviewed source chosen from the PSY600 Article Review List Download PSY600 Article Review List.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.