- Develop the scenario by incorporating the following details. You may make up these details or base them on your workplace experiences. Include:
- Name and type of agency or organization
- Its purpose or mission
- Purpose of the message you are creating and what issue(s) it aims to address
- Target audience for the message
- Consider whether the fear or guilt appeal will be more effective for the target audience and to achieve the message goals.
- Create the text of the message, to include in your Discussion post.
- Check your message for ethical compliance using the code of ethics associated with the type of professional organization you chose.
By Day 3
responses to the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Present the text of your message and the relevant contextual details, including the sponsoring agency/organization, message purpose, and target audience. Explain how your message demonstrates the fear or the guilt appeal and your assessment of the message’s compliance with ethical standards.
- Justify your choice of appeal and why it should be effective for the target audience and issue(s).