topics should touch on at least one theme of content areas listed on the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals webpagehowever do not need to be limited to one of the listed themes.Themes/topics selection should be based off each student’s personal/professional interest(s).The idea behind this paper is to address/resolve at least one concern associated with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals [e.g. oil spills in the Gulf of Mexico, managing COVID-19 (be specific with location), introduce comprehensive affordable housing options for . . ., etc.].Determine/identify an area in TX representing an entire region [e.g. Panhandle, South TX along the border, central TX, etc.], a city, or a community within a city [e.g. west Dallas, Oak Cliff, Pleasant Grove, etc.]). Determine/identify which approach is most effective to accomplish desired objective (social or economic policy), and explain: 1) your goal(s) [Agenda Setting]; 2) who would promote your policy proposal [Adoption]; 3) who would benefit; and 4) who would absorb accrued expenses? Identification of the preferred application of resources (e.g. redistributive, distributive or regulatory) is also expected. The five steps below should be considered as the categories in which your policy proposal should be constructed.***The (5) steps to policy formation are listed in our course textbook, so all students should be sure to refer to our textbook for more detailed information – Policymaking Process:
- Agenda Setting – What’s your issue(s) of concern?
- Formulation – What’s your approach to resolve your issue(s) of concern?
- Adoption – Domestic Policy – Which elected officials would you approach to ask to endorse your legislative proposal [i.e. this also depends on where you would like your proposal to have the greatest impact ~ national level (members of USA Congress), state level (governor[s] and members of state legislature as per the state you would like the most changes to come about), county and local level (county commissioners, mayors, city council members)] ~ it is encouraged to research each decided upon elected official to get a better understanding as to whether they would in fact support your proposal or not + students are not limited to one group [i.e. there can be a combination of members of USA Congress working with state elected officials, with local representatives? I’m looking for names of representatives.
- Implementation – which departments of the federal, state or local government(s) would be responsible for implementing your proposals [e.g. Education, Health and Human Services, Housing, Transportation, etc.; students are also encouraged to research each possible department to identify agencies and bureaus (e.g. TX AgriLife Research, Angelina and Neches River Authority, Animal Health Commission, etc.)]? Again, names of selections.
- Evaluation – When would you suggest/like to see people responsible for evaluating overall performance of your proposal come together and figure out what works to either apply consistent/additional resources, or end suggestions that do not work? Post a timeframe [e.g. every month, six months, annually, etc.].
Papers should be 2-3 double-spaced pages, with reasonable (12 pt.) font and reasonable (1 inch) margins.Citations are required [in-text citations are preferred (MLA style)].Assignments should be turned into eCampus for collection of artifacts to be scored [*if this is the first time you will be using blackboard/eCampus, once on this site you should see more detailed instruction as how to properly deposit your files – let me know should you still have questions regarding how to properly deposit your file once completed and ready to be submitted*].
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now