Unit I PowerPoint Presentation
New Hire Ethics Orientation
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Consider the following scenario for this assignment: As a senior member of the EMS team, you have been tasked with presenting the importance of ethics to new hires in your organization. The head of human resources asked that you create a 10-slide PowerPoint presentation for the new team members, basing your information on the Code of Ethics for EMS Practitioners. Use the following guidelines as you create the presentation:
- Choose five bullet points from the code of ethics, and explain how EMS practitioners will face these situations or dilemmas in the field.
- Provide real-life examples for each bullet chosen from the code.
- Describe how ethical decisions will have to be made more quickly than those in facilities or where there are more professionals involved.
- Describe ethical expectations of EMS professionals.
- Relate how ethical behaviors influence management and leadership of an EMS agency.
This presentation should be created as if you were presenting to a group with little to no knowledge of the ethical dilemmas EMS is faced with on a routine basis. You must use the audio function to describe information on each slide as if you were presenting in person. For additional help recording audio, see the Adding Audio to a PowerPoint document .
Your completed presentation must be at least 10 slides in length, not counting the title and reference slides. You must use audio to fully explain your slides—at least 30 seconds of audio per slide. Be sure to elaborate in your audio; do not simply repeat the text from your slides. You must use at least three outside sources, one of which can be the code of ethics and one of which can be your eTextbook. Adhere to APA Style when creating citations and references for this assignment.