- using this link http://www.asanet.org/ Answer these 3 questions in 1 full page and Do not re-list actual questions please.
1. Explain specific ways in which courses in sociology might help you achieve your career goals.
Next scroll down to the “Sections” link and enter that page. Look at the current sections of the American Sociological Association. Click on the three that you selected and read their mission statements.
2.Which three sections sound the most interesting to you and why? Describe how your interests of these 3 sections apply to a job you might envision yourself doing.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3. Use the internet to identify and research successful people who have Bachelor’s degrees in Sociology and write about your findings. List at least 1-2 specific individuals and briefly describe what type of careers did these individuals achieve.
- OPENNING SKINNERS BOX CHAPTER 6 for these questions just have quick answers
1. What does Harlow prove, using monkeys, about raising a child?
2. Why would Harlow’s methods be considered unethical?
3. Obviously, Harlow’s research was done to learn about humans. Although he used monkeys, what are three main important findings from Harlow’s research? Use the chapter and the video.